- Home Page
- About Us
- Training Courses
- Centre Locator
- Training Matters
- Page Not Found
- Company Information
- Terms and Conditions
- Quick Quote Form
- Request a callback
- Request a Credit Account
- Download Outlook Calendar
- Course Calendar
- Current Vacancies
- Request a Credit Account
- Thank You
- Download Brochure
- Newsletter Signup
- What is client access?
- Testing Styles
- Site Map
- Contact Us
- Special Offers
What a great summer it's turning out to be, such a shame for us few still working! So to make work a little....Read More
You probably saw the news we reported in July about the recovery in the house-building sector? Well now the....Read More
August special offers - it's a great time to book safety training with up to 30% OFF the original price. Vi....Read More
In July the industry waits with bated breath to hear what the CITB will be giving back to it over the next ....Read More
Mix and match any of our public SMSTS, SSSTS or the NEW SEATS courses and get the third absolutely FREE.Read More
Read the first issue of Citrus News here - http://www.citrustraining.com/newsletterRead More
Citrus went back to school last Monday to mark the start of Child Safety Week 2013, a community education c....Read More
SEATS is the latest edition to the CSkills Site Safety Plus course family; It offers the Construction secto....Read More
CSCS Gold Cards - Site Supervision NVQs
NVQ Level 3 - Construction Site Supervision - Building and Civil Engineering
The duration of a Level 3 NVQ varies depending on the candidate, their level of experience and the work they are undertaking. We advise that the majority of NVQ Level 3's are completed between 6 and 9 months from induction.
Who Should Attend?
Any person or employee, that works in construction and needs to obtain a CSCS card and a nationally recognised qualification in this trade.
- Maintain Systems for Health, Safety, Welfare and Environmental Protection.
- Assess and Recommend Work Methods.
- Plan Work Activities and Resources to Meet Work Requirements.
- Co-ordinate Work Control.
- Control Work Process Against Agreed Programmes.
- Allocate and Monitor to Use of Plant, Equipment or Machinery.
- Maintain Supplies of Materials to Meet Project Requirements.
- Implement Communication Systems for the Project.
- Maintain the Dimensional Accuracy of the Work.
- Control Work Against Agreed Quality Standards.
- Contribute to Controlling Work Quantities and Costs.
- Co-ordinate Preparation for Site Operations.
- Allocate Work and Check Peoples Performance.
- Develop and Maintain Good Working Relationships.
Additional Units (not compulsory)
- Manage Own Professional Development.
- Enable Learning Opportunities.
- Contribute to the Identification of a Work Team.
- Plan Highways Maintenance of Repair Activities.
- Supervise Highways Maintenance or Repair Activities.
- Hand Over Property.
- Provide Customer Service in Construction.
- Plan Historical Conservation or Restoration Activities.
- Supervise Historical Conservation or Restoration Activities.
- Plan Demolition Activities.
- Supervise Demolition Activities.
The candidate must have previously successfully completed a Supervisor's Health and Safety touch screen test within the past two years.
The NVQ will be assessed over approximately six on-site assessments whilst the candidate carries out their day to day work. Evidence will be collected in the form of photographs, method statements and professional discussions by your dedicated Assessor.
Once the candidate is registered, after the profile and induction visit, they will be able to apply for a one year trade CSCS card extension.
Once they have completed their NVQ their card will then last five years but is simply renewed by a Construction Skills Supervisor's touch screen health & safety test and will run for a further five years.
A CITB grant from £400 to £488 is available for companies registered with the Construction Industry Training Board.
Delegates should inform their trainer if they have any serious health issues, physical problems, special considerations or are taking any medication, which may create difficulties in undertaking elements of this training course.
All of our NVQ's are assessed on an individual basis.
Each delegate's qualification is unique to the particular delegate. Due to this tailored assessment method we prefer to talk through the qualification with you.
So either call us on 08448 00 77 55 or click here to fill out our enquiry form, we will then contact you the same working day and save your phone bill! *
*For enquires submitted after 17:00 we will contact you the next working day.